Fullscript provides clients with an easy to use platform for online supplement prescriptions. They provide effortless dispensing and fulfillment for over 25,000 practitioners and over 600,000 patients across the U.S. and Canada.
- Increase Awareness
- Increase Qualified Sign-ups
- Decrease cost-per-acquisition of over $110 USD
- Targeted goal of $80 per confirmed sign-up
- Layered Audience Targeting and Mirrored Users
- Conversion path analysis from site behaviour and retargeting
- Leveraged usage of exclusive beta-projects with platform suppliers
- Multi-channel cross-platform optimization
- +50% cost/lead signup decrease
- A drastic increase in qualified signups per month
- 50% increase in signup conversion rate
- 43.4% decrease in bounce rate from qualified traffic
“Nexus was able to surpass Fullscript’s intended goal of $80 CPA to $54“
After reviewing Fullscript’s segmented approach for digital promo and siloed tactics on digital platforms, Nexus sought to align all promotional efforts under one unified plan. Every digital initiative was strategically used to “advertise with intent” across a variety of ad platforms to reach and engage as many qualified potential clientele as possible.
Nexus Digital applied a staggered approach focusing on branding, prospecting, and remarketing. The campaign(s) utilized different messaging with a combination of repurposed client creative assets and refreshed branding assets to reach the right people at the right time